New Release: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Shade Extension


Yay, Sally Hansen! Their Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes were one of the first I ever fell for from the range, and I find that these nail polishes still work beautifully, despite all the exciting releases that have come out over the years. There are 6 new shades that have turned up as part of the permanent range, and these are really pretty!



These all have the same neat, slim bottles as the rest of the range, complete with silver cap. The brush allows for smooth and even application (I always did well with these, even before I started painting my nails more often, thanks to the blog), and the shades pretty much reflect my mood in the Winter, so it's perfect for the weather! These are:
  • 174 Camel-Ot - a pink nude
  • 194 On Cloud Shine - a pale shimmery pink
  • 196 Daycream - a creamy very pale pink
  • 302 Red-Ical Rockstar - an orange red
  • 581 Drop The Beat - a mulberry purple shade
  • 614 Rock My Way - a dark grey brown


Retailing at only $6.95, these guys are one of those hidden gems that you might not notice as much on one of your many trips to Priceline to look for a retail fix (just me? No?), but they are worth skipping your daily coffee to make your nails, and you, happy. These can be found at several retailers, including Priceline, of course!

Are you excited about any of these new shades? Which ones would you pick up?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts