Review: Only Good Healing Body Wash in Healing


I love hearing about a good new brand, and well, when it's called Only Good, it can only herald positive things, right? 


Fresh out of New Zealand, Only Good focuses on doing the right thing for not just your skin, but also for the environment, meaning that they have NO:
  • palm oil
  • parabens
  • colour
  • synthetic fragrance
  • GMOs
  • harsh detergent
  • PEGS, EDTA, silicones
  • propylene glycol
  • animal testing


This comes in 4 scents, or as I like to call it, flavours, and they are:
  • Vitality - lime, coconut and brown sugar
  • Healing - Manuka honey, calendula and tea tree
  • Clarity - peppermint, rosemary and green tea
  • Balance - rosehip, ylang ylang and chamomile
While the handwashes also come in 4 separate scents:
  • Soothe - rosehip and marshmallow
  • Refresh - mint, lime and sage
  • Protect - pear, manuka honey and calendula
  • Nourish - coconut and shea butter
Don't they sound tasty? These are also all 100% naturally derived, which is what I love about it! I've been using the body wash in Healing, which actually smells really yummy - it reminds me of these marshmallows that I used to eat a lot as a kid, and I was crazy obsessed with them. I slather myself in the body wash, and I start to smell like one of those marshmallows - too gorgeous! I also really like that the pump is nice and firm, and I don't have to struggle with it.



You get some serious bang for your buck, with a huge pump bottle of 445 ml going for $8.99 (and cheaper when it's on sale at Priceline!), and the hand washes at $5.99 for 300 ml. The labels are nice and simple, and tell you all you need to know about what you're buying - that, and they look super cute in your shower caddy! I'm looking forward to trying out all the other scents!

Have you heard of Only Good? What's your favourite body wash?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts