Review: Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink


You may have heard about the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink lippies, but have you heard about how they perform, and moreover, have you been enticed to try them yet?


The Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink lipsticks boast highly pigmented longevity, and out of the 10 colours that are available, I have tried 3 and let me tell you, they seriously live up to their claims! These have a great sponge tip applicator with a pointed end that makes it easy to get the lippie on without needing to reach for a lip liner - fantastic for those travelling light or lazy girls!


Loyalist, which is the fairest nude shade, is really pretty on me, and as pigmented as the other colours in the range. Pioneer is a beautiful red, and I have worn it so many times, I've kinda lost count! Escapist is going to be my colour of the cool seasons - a plummy shade, it's going to amazing with boots and a black leather jacket.


These are damn near impossible to get off without oil, and I can even wear it through kissing and eating without it transferring. Like most lippies, it also needs a bit of a touch up from time to time, but it needs the bare minimum for me. I'm actually quite keen to try out a few other colours in the range, so I'm gonna keep an eye on that Maybelline stand and pick them up as soon as they go on sale, because they do so fairly regularly!


These retail for $19.95, and they are brilliant! Make sure you swatch these when you hit the stand - and see how long they stick around for! You can find them at Priceline and various other places that stock Maybelline.

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts