Review: Freeze Frame Instant V-Lift


I've talked about Freeze Frame in the past, and it's a brand that I continue to be curious about. I was recently given the chance to try the Instant V-Lift, and while I was excited about trying it, I'm in two minds about it, and here's why.


It claims to tighten and lift the jawline and neck in 30 minutes. All you're meant to do is apply this to clean and dry skin, working it upwards from the neck to the face, then spreading the remainder over the face. Let it dry down for 1 minute, or until it is fully absorbed, before getting your makeup on, and hey presto! You're meant to see results in 28 days.


I like that the formula is light, and that it seems to get absorbed quickly. I can't say I've noticed a huge lifting effect on my skin, but that's likely due to the fact that nothing really needs a lift at this point - that's not a bad thing! I will say that my fine lines looked less obvious, though, and that's always a bonus!


Now, it does caution you in the instructions that you should let the serum dry completely before putting on any makeup, and that certain heavy or oily moisturisers may affect the instant results. That's where I seem to be failing, unfortunately - I found that this reacted with just about everything else I put on my face, and that it would ball up. I tried this in a variety of ways with about 8 different products, and it sometimes would be mild, and other times, it would flake off quite markedly. Sadly, I didn't find this to be moisturising enough just by itself, otherwise I suspect that would have worked better.


I do like the design of the packaging itself - a clean white tube with a red cap, and a pump that works really well to get the product out, which is what I've come to expect from Freeze Frame. This retails for $69 for 30 ml, and you can get it from a few different retailers, including Priceline.

I would be keen to see if anyone else has had a similar experience as me - is it my skin type? The products I've used in conjunction with it? If it's worked well for you in the past, drop me a line and let me know what you did to get that effect - I'd love to know!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts