Review: BYS All Day Wear Foundation, Concealer and Powder


BYS, why you gotta be so cool? I've been really impressed by their base offerings in recent years, and once again, their All Day Wear range has me excited!


The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a matte cap, and it comes in 6 shades, with the perfectly picked Medium Beige as an excellent match for me. The product itself is quite liquidy, which makes blending a breeze. I love that the pump brings up a reasonable amount of foundation, which means that I can get just the right coverage each time. On me, this provides medium coverage and I do love how well this mixes with my liquid illuminators for a glowing finish. I haven't had to try and build this up, but it is apparently also buildable coverage. I love how well this wears throughout the day, and that it even has SPF 20! Finally, this was also formulated with some pretty spiffy ingredients, such as argan oil, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid. It retails for $11.95.


The concealer has the same ingredients included, and this comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator. I love this for under the eyes, and that it also blends out beautifully. The coverage cannot be faulted, and this retails for $8.95. This also comes in the same six shades.

Finally, the BYS All Day Wear Powder also retails for $8.95, is available in the same six shades, and pats onto the skin easily. While this definitely seals in all the makeup, giving my makeup a good amount of longevity, this does create a bit more of a matte finish, so I tend to pat this on when I know it's going to be a big one, to take me from morning to night!

If you're after more information about the range, make sure you check out BYS online here, or at a Gloss store, or Kmart!

What have you tried from BYS? Do you love their foundations?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts