Review: Modelrock Vivid Lip Shapers


Once again, I've been blown away by Modelrock, and I'm dying to talk about them! As much as I love their lashes, their lip products continue to knock me for a loop, and definitely in a good way. 
They've released their Lip Shapers range, and these come as Skinnystixz and Chubbystixz, with the former coming in 14 shades, and the latter in 6. These retail for $15 each, and they all contain jojoba oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, vitamin E for extra moisture and vitamin C as a natural skin antioxidant.


These are all vegan, cruelty and paraben free, and I love how well they wear! I was given 4 shades in total - 

Chubby:
  • Vampiress
  • Buxom Blonde
Skinny:
  • Melrose
  • Candy


These glide on the lips nicely, giving opaque matte colour that doesn't bleed or feather. I was really impressed by the wear time of Buxom Blonde at one point, which ended up looking like an almost ashy nude on my skin tone - I had pasta, and still looked like I was wearing most of my lipstick! Amazing job withstanding the oily carbs that I craved so badly!


The design of these makes it so that it's easy to actually trace the outline of the lips, then fill in the rest of them. I also love that I don't have to worry about the wind/hair factor (ie things sticking to lips when the wind kicks up) when I have these on the lips, so that'd definitely another bonus!

You can purchase these babies online over here. Have you tried these before? What's your favourite Modelrock product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts