Review: Designer Brand Luminous Hydrating Foundation


I think that, by now, it's no surprise to people that I adore the Designer Brands Rise and Prime Luminescent Primer! I have used this primer in so many FOTD shots that I'm afraid I'm running low on it - this stuff is seriously great! What I haven't really talked about is their Luminous Hydrating Foundation, however, and this post is all about it today!



The Luminous Hydrating Foundation is exactly what it sounds like - I know that I'm all about the dewy glow and DAMN if this doesn't actually deliver! This comes in a frosted bottle with a firm pump and a black cap that clips in place nicely. Two pumps of the bottle will deliver sufficient foundation for my face, and I find the coverage to be medium to full. I love how smoothly the product goes on the skin, and I find this foundation easy to blend. The finish leaves my face looking luminous, and I'm really impressed by how well it wears on my normal skin. This also has the bonus of SPF 15 in it.


While the shade I have is a little too light for my Summer skin tone, there is one foundation in the range that is a shade darker that would be more suitable for the next couple of months. The only thing that I would change about it is that I would love a sheer coverage version of this for the warmer seasons! You can find out more about the foundation over here

Have you tried this foundation? Are you as crazy about the primer as I am?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts