Review: Bioeffect EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Serum


If part of your New Year's resolutions is to try and achieve good skin, then you might be adding Bioeffect to your list of things to dabble in! I've been actively using the Bioeffect EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Serum for the last few weeks, and I've been impressed by the results it has created!



Made in Iceland, Bioeffect is a cruelty free brand that is 100% natural. They aim to not have any impact on the environment, and they also have their own greenhouse, which I love the idea of! Not only that, the kicker is that they even won a Noble Prize in Medicine in 1986 for their discovery of Epidermal Growth Factor - how insane is that? If you aren't completely impressed by now, then, well, I don't think anything else could turn you around!


The Bioeffect EGF Serum is meant to restore youthful radiance to the skin and minimise signs of ageing, such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as diminish dry spots, rejuvenating the skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.

This comes in a 15 ml clear glass dropper bottle that makes getting the product out really easily. I love that this means that you also can't really contaminate any of the serum in the bottle, unless you bumped the dropper against your hand.


This product only contains 7 ingredients, leaving out preservatives, parabens, fragrances and colourants. For something that is so pared back, this works incredibly well, and it is more than easy to apply. All you need to do is place 2 to 4 drops in your hand and massage it into the skin and THAT IS IT. Literally, that is all you need to do, once a night, without anything else on your skin. Easier than easy, am I right?


Despite being so little, with scant few ingredients, this serum seriously knows how to work on the skin! It is relatively thin, clear, and gets absorbed quickly without leaving a trace on the skin. As someone who actively uses a serum, eye cream, facial oil and night cream before heading to bed, I couldn't quite believe how well this worked on me! This simplified my night time routine, and I really liked how my skin felt - smooth, clear and the undereye region looked firmer than before.


My skin is seriously happy with the serum, and I love the results! You can get Bioeffect products at David Jones and Adore Beauty, and this little bottle retails for $195.

Have you heard of Bioeffect before? Is this something you'd like to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts