Review: Nip+Fab Repair Bee Sting Fix Repairing Shot


At this point, I'm no stranger to Nip+Fab, and I have to say, this brand really knows how to make skin serums! I've been using their Bee Sting Fix Repairing Shot, and for such a thin serum, this stuff definitely works overtime!
Much like their Dragon's Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot, this comes in a 30 ml bottle with a glass dropper and a silver button on the top of the cap to work as a pump. This screws on easily, and the design also means that you don't have to touch the applicator that goes back into the bottle.

This contains three ingredients that are meant to help the skin:
1) Bee venom - to help plump and firm the appearance of the skin
2) Royal jelly - for conditioning and repairing the skin
3) Hyaluronic acid - hydrates and restores skin

I love that this serum is light and that it gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I also love that this mixes really nicely with your lotion, if you're in a bit of a hurry, and you're keen use both a serum and a lotion. 


While I don't feel that this is appropriate for the colder, drier months, as my skin is definitely in need of more moisture then, this is fantastic for warmer, sunnier days! I love that this doesn't leave a residue on the skin, and it's a bit of an all rounder. This is the serum I'd choose on a good skin day to keep it chugging along - a little bit of everything to keep the skin happy!

This retails for $69.95 and you can find it online here.

What have you tried from Nip+Fab before? Is this on your list?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts