FOTD ft. Inika, Hylamide, MAC, Rimmel, Bourjois, Elizabeth Arden, Models Prefer, Ardell, Too Faced, TMF, Covergirl and Urban Decay


Happy first Monday of Spring! I thought I'd start things off with a glowy, bright FOTD, so here you go!






Primer: 
Inika Pure Primer

Under foundation highlighter:
Hylamide Photography Foundation in Golden Tan

Base:
MAC Mineralise Moisture SPF 15 Foundation in NC 30*

Brows:
Rimmel Brow This Way Fibre Pencil in Dark Brown*

Concealer to tidy up the brows:
Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Contour Concealer in Medium*

Concealer under the eyes:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Concealer in Medium

Contour:
Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Contour Contour in Medium*

Blush:
Elizabeth Arden FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder in Medium*

Bronzer:
Elizabeth Arden FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder in Medium*

Highlight:
Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Contour Highlight in Medium*

Eyeshadow primer:
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyeshadows using the Too Faced Natural Love Palette:
Honey Butter all over the lids
Honey Pot over most of the lids
Love Bug on the outer corner of the lids
Nudie in the crease to help blend

Eyeliner:
Models Prefer Samantha Jade Eyeliner*

Lashes (not pictured):
Ardell in Baby Wispies

Mascara:
Covergirl x Katy Perry Katy Kat Eye Mascara in Blue

Lipstick:
TMF in Kate*




There are a lot of products in this lot that I used for the first time, and I really liked everything! I found the TMF lipstick shade to be surprisingly amazing on my skin tone, and the Rimmel new releases are pretty awesome! I also thought I'd try a pop of colour with the blue mascara on my lashes - it's not particularly obvious, but quite cute in different types of lighting.


Is there anything on this list that you'd like to try? Are there any looks you'd like for me to try out?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts