Binned Things July 2017


Soooo... After much debating with myself like a nutter, I've decided to that this will be the last empties post that I'll be doing. That said, I'll definitely still be going through all the finished products on Instagram, so fret not! You will still be able to see what's on the way out!



1) Dove Invisible Dry Anti-White Marks Deodorant - Staple! I love this deodorant!
Repurchase? Always

2) The Aromatherapy Co Hand and Body Lotion in Cocoa Vanilla and Cassia* - A great moisturiser, but definitely more for Winter, as it's quite thick.
Repurchase? Maybe

3) Lush Shower Jelly in Pink Custard* - Super cute, but not my favourite scent, sadly.
Repurchase? Not this scent

4) The Body Shop Dead Sea Salt Scrub - Honestly, not my favourite scrub. I found this to leave a heavy residue on my skin.
Repurchase? No


5) Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths - I really liked using these wipes! Quite thick and removed most of my makeup.
Repurchase? Yes

6) Hask Greek Yoghurt Shampoo* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

7) Hask Greek Yoghurt Conditioner* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

8) Woolworths Homebrand Shave Foam - Does the trick, but not amazing.
Repurchase? Maybe


9) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - I love this staple! Creamy, and works so well on me!
Repurchase? Yes

10) Amie Gently Cleansing Micellar Water* - Ok, so this smelled amazing, and it also took off my makeup - just fantastic stuff!
Repurchase? Definitely would!

11) L'Oreal Le Flash Manicure Remover - Took off my nail polish in a flash!
Repurchase? Yup

12) Milk Rejuvenating Masque* - I really enjoyed using this masque! I thought my face felt smoother after using it.
Repurchase? Yes


13) Woolworth Makeup Pads - I love this cotton pads!
Repurchase? Yup!

14) Estelle and Thild Advanced Anti-Age Serum* - I really liked this light serum! It worked well on my skin.
Repurchase? Yes. 

15) Maybelline Super Stay Primer* - This one is actually great for matte makeup. Makes it easy to create a base.
Repurchase? Likely.

16) Clinelle Milk Cleanser* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Already done.


17) Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner* - Great small tip, and quite a good black, but I found this to dry up faster than I expected.
Repurchase? Maybe

18) Ardell Mechanical Brow Pencil* - An unexpectedly amazing brow find in a budget friendly brand!
Repurchase? Already using the replacement!

19) Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil* - Great eyebrow pencil, and I already have my repeat! 
Repurchase? Yes!

20) Mud Eyeliner* - One of the best budget eyeliners you'd ever experience! 
Repurchase? Definitely, yes!


21) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - Love this! Even got my man to wear it today!
Repurchase? Yup!

22) L'Oreal Infalible Powder - A decent matte powder that stays all day on the skin, but the cap on this broke.
Repurchase? I don't wear much matte these days, so no. 

23) Lush Scrubee* - A bee shaped scrub that's cute and easy to use? Lush, that's why I love you!
Repurchase? Yes

24) Bourjois CC Eye Cream* - Not a great applicator, but a decent undereye concealer that brightened the skin!
Repurchase? With a different applicator, yes.


25) Elucent Whitening Hand Cream* - I really like the brand and a lot of what they do, but I found this to smell a little funny, so I didn't totally love it.
Repurchase? Unlikely.

26) Australis Bae Watch Mascara* - An awesome, cruelty free mascara! 
Repurchase? Yes!

27) Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - Another excellent mascara from Rimmel!
Repurchase? I would!

28) L'Unico Laboratory High Potency Vitamin C* - See full review here
Repurchase? Amazing, so yes!


And, of course, as usual, my little empties! That Clinique Moisture Surge is just amazing, by the way, so if you're thinking of it, you should get it!


And ta dah! Here's what my man finished recently - he's a big fan of their Ultra B hydrating serum, and why wouldn't you be? This stuff is great!

So that's all the things I finished recently - for more, make sure you tune into my Instastories! What did you run out of recently?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts