Review: White Glo Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste


It's no secret that I'm quite fond of White Glo in general (see post here), and when I was given the chance to try out their new Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste, which promises a deeper clean, I was excited to give it a go!


This tube of toothpaste, which is available at Coles for $5.99, comes with a White Glo X-Action toothbrush, which has bristles that have been infused with charcoal to whiten the teeth even further, all the while cleaning them.


This toothpaste has absorbent activated charcoal, which aims to whiten enamel, penetrate and draw out stubborn stains and discolouration. I love that this comes in a tube, and actually is a commercial charcoal toothpaste, the concept of which has been incredibly popular in recent days.

The tube means that you can avoid making a mess, and the taste of the toothpaste, while a little different to the other White Glo toothpaste I've used before, is still not particularly strongly minty, and quite pleasant.


The big question is - does it work? Honestly, I feel like this helps as a whitening toothpaste, but no more than their original toothpaste. I haven't found this to be more of a deep stain remover, but it is a good tooth paste in that it does what a normal toothpaste does, as well as whiten the teeth.

Have you tried this yet? Are you interested in charcoal toothpastes?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I have to agree with you on the deep stain, haven't noticed any more improvement than their original, but I am still really enjoying the taste, which I was surprised about! Great review Leah xx

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts