Binned Things April 2017


April was definitely a huge one for empties! It still takes me by surprise every month that I manage to finish off so many things, but hey, it gets me a post each month!


1) June Jacobs Spa Mandarin Masque* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes!

2) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Total staple!
Repurchase? Yes!

3) Bhave Magnify Volumising Shampoo* - Awesome shampoo from Bhave! This stuff doesn't flatten my hair.
Repurchase? Definitely

4) Bhave Magnify Volumising Conditioner* - I love this together as a dup!
Repurchase? Yup!


5) Dove Original Deodorant - Good deodorant, but I prefer the Invisible version.
Repurchase? If I can't find the Invisible one.

6) Bathefex Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel - My favourite foot peel! And totally affordable at less than $10. See full review here.
Repurchase? Already done!

7) Billie Goat Soap Intensive Hand Cream* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

8) Sanctuary Spa 4 Day Moisture Oil Scrub - Not my favourite kind of scrub, sadly. This left my skin feeling oily and uncomfortable.
Repurchase? No


9) Sephora Honey Mask - A bit of a fun face mask, but nothing mindblowing.
Repurchase? Maybe

10) Ultraceuticals Ultra Hydrating Milk Cleanser* - Ah-mazing! Fantastic cleanser, and one I'd definitely use again!
Repurchase? Yup!

11) Etude House Facial Wipes - I found these to be ok, but nothing exciting.
Repurchase? Unlikely

12) Billie Goat Soap Moisturiser* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes


13) Ultraceuticals Ultra Moisturiser Cream* - A light, yet rich cream on the skin! Awesome stuff!
Repurchase? Yes

14) Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes with Mango - Good as a wipe to remove makeup. It's a little oily.
Repurchase? Yes

15) Antipodes Manuka Honey Brightening Eye Cream* -  See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

16) Urban Rituelle Turkish Rose Body Lotion - I didn't think I'd love this as much as I did. This smelled deliciously of roses, and it got absorbed into the skin beautifully.
Repurchase? Yes!


17) For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturising Serum* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

18) Lancome Energie De Vie Liquid Care* - See full review here
Repurchase? YES!

19) Etude House I Need You, Honey! Mask - I found this to be quite hydrating on the skin.
Repurchase? Maybe

20) A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes


21) Innoxa Mascara - A mascara that I did like for volume, but didn't appreciate the smudging.
Repurchase? No

22) NARS Blush in Orgasm - Peachy perfection!
Repurchase? Yes!

23) Rimmel #Insta Flawless in Medium* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes!

24) Mary Kay Mascara - I liked how this made my lashes look darker.
Repurchase? Maybe


25) Highlands Goat Milk Soap Bar* - A pretty good bar of goat soap, not too melty.
Repurchase? Yes

26) K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner - Bit of a love/hate with this one. Not as smudge free as I thought it was, but a dark black, which I liked.
Repurchase? Maybe

27) Bourjois Push Up Volume Mascara - Loved, loved, loved the volume, couldn't deal with the smudging!
Repurchase? No

28) Mirenesse Cougar Mascara - I liked the little brush, and how it coated my lashes very evenly.
Repurchase? Maybe


I finished two travel sized goodies as well, and I enjoyed both of them.


So proud of my husband for continuing with his skincare! He finished these two goodies recently, and I was excited to find them in the empties bin.

And that's it for April! What did you finish?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts