FOTD ft Lorac, Genie, MAC, Ciate, It Cosmetics, Max Factor, Bourjois and Colour Pop


I love wearing a bit of colour on the lids, with a nude/pink lip, and I did just that a while back! Here's a FOTD of exactly just that!



I started off by using the Genie Line Smoothing Foundation* as my base. I then moved onto doing my brows in the Brow Duo Sculpt* by Bourjois. Next, I dusted on some Genie Cashmere Blush in Sunrise* for a touch of pink, as well as a generous helping of MAC's Mineralize Blush in Cosmic Force, which helps with giving that healthy glow.


Moving on to the eyes, I opted for the Ciate x Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun and Fearless palette for most of it, but started by using the Lorac Unzipped palette's Unconditioner for all over the lids first, before grabbing Vaycay for the middle, Own It on either side, and some Fierce around the crease. I also reached for It Cosmetics' Naturally Pretty Essentials palette, dabbing some Transforming Hello Light on the inner corners of the eyes. I topped the lashes with Wispies by Ardell*, then coated my natural ones with the Max Factor False Lash Epic* mascara.


I finished with Colourpop's Matte Lipstick in Brink, which is a beautiful dusty rose shade. To seal it in place, I went over my face lightly with the Genie Cashmere Powder*.


Lots of colour on the eyes, and a little bit of glam! What's your favourite look for a night out?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. The eyes are soooo gorgeous! I love how iridescent they are! and that lip shade suits you to a T!


    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts