FOTD ft Australis, Rimmel, Genie, Bourjois, MUA, Benefit and Huda Beauty


I love playing around with new makeup, so it's with great pleasure that I can introduce you all to one of my new favourite bases, the Liquid Elixir Serum Foundation* from Australis, and if you missed it, you can see the full review here.



I started with it as my base, then used the Genie Line Smoothing Concealer* in Beige under my eyes, before smoothing on some colour in the form of  Bourjois Blush* in  Lilas d'Or. For some extra glow, I reached for the Rimmel Sun Shimmer 3 in  1 Shimmering Bronzer* in Gold Princess, then topped it with a dusting of MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in Pink Shimmer.


For the eyes, I used the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette, and I started with Shy all over my lids, before going over most of it with Angelic. I then went for Coco in the outer corner of my lids and waterline, and dabbed a little bit of Rose Gold on the inner corner of my lids. I finished it off using the Rimmel ScandalEyes Thick and Thin eyeliner on my lashline, then popped some extra lashes on it. Lashes are a pair of random ones I picked up in Asia ages ago. 


For the the brows, I mostly used Gimme Brow by Benefit, then got extra sharpness using the Precisely, My Brow Pencil* in 5 by Benefit (not pictured). And for that final touch, I went with Liquid Lips in Creme Bru-lee* by Australis.  


Not bad for an easy, breezy light coverage face! Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. You're such a babe Leah! You look gorgeous all round, and I love this whole look, but your skin, oh my, it's luminous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts