Review: Heads and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner *


Heads and Shoulders is a brand that's been on the market for as long as I can remember. It's honestly not just for people who have dandruff and an itchy scalp anymore. I've been using the smooth and silky range, and my hair is just loving it! There was a time I used to only have Head and Shoulders for sporadic bouts of dandruff, but that time has now passed and for a good reason!



I'm not absolutely thrilled with the shape of the bottles, mostly because it's a little awkward in my shower caddy. I do like that it comes with a flip lid, however, which makes it quite a convenient conditioner to use. The shampoo itself is slightly thick and white, and lathers up nicely. It also smells fantastic! A bit of a sweet, floral scent that doesn't offend, and this can be picked up throughout the day.

This washes really well without stripping my hair and drying it out. It also means that my scalp doesn't end up feeling itchy either. My hair ends up feeling nice and soft, and that's a really great thing, particularly for someone who occasionally dyes her hair.


The conditioner is quite lovely - the texture is a little thick, but still thin enough that it covers the hair quite easily. I tend to leave this on for about 2 minutes to give it a chance to work quite nicely, and I really like that I don't get a lot of fallout with this.

For a while there, I thought my hair was coming out really easily, but then I tried this duo, and it turned out that the other shampoo and conditioner I'd been using previously was actually causing my hair to come out. This has the same scent as the shampoo and the colour of the conditioner is also white. I love that this conditioner makes the hair easier to tame, and that this also softens the hair quite nicely. I don't feel the need to mask my hair as regularly with this either, which saves on products!

A duo that I'll be using to the end! What's your current shampoo and conditioner set?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts