Review: June Jacobs Mandarin Moisture Masque *


June Jacobs is a brand that was new to me until recently, and boy am I glad I got my hands on some! First, a little background - June Jacobs, the creator behind the line, is based in New York and she has over thirty years of skincare/spa experience under her belt. That alone should tell you the amount of thought and work that goes into their range! 



As a frequent masque-r, I jumped at the opportunity to try their Mandarin Moisture Masque! Trust me, even if you weren't someone who's into masking, you would have done the same thing, because this smells absolutely divine!

This is paraben and preservative free, and smells of refreshing mandarin and tea. Algae extract and hyaluronic acid work to retain moisture in the skin to help improve tone and texture, while a blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts work overtime to fight free radicals. These are meant to help protect against environmental exposure and combat premature aging.


I love the texture of this, because it's a great one for after going to the gym - it's gel texture is relatively light, feels cool on the face and it also smells really pretty! I let this sit on the skin for about 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off, and I love that it makes my face feel soft and smooth! Also, I like to think of the hardworking antioxidants fighting the good fight after I slather it on my face - makes me feel like I'm winning a battle on my face without lifting a finger!


You can find this gorgeous masque online at SephoraAU or in store, and it retails for $69. There are quite a few masques in the range, and I really want to get my hands on a bunch of others to try them!

Does this sounds like something you'd like to try? What's your favourite face mask?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts