Review: Cotton On Body Botanicals Range *


Has everyone noticed the Botanicals range that's in store in Cotton On Body already? Am I the only tortoise in the crowd? While I'd heard rumblings about it on the internet, it wasn't until the start of the month when I got to try it it, and I'm pretty excited to talk you through bits of the collection today!


I was sent the Energise Body Wash, which is pomegranate scented, and this is a really pretty fragrance! The shower gel is clear and this has aloe vera, vitamin C, vitamin E and chamomile in it to gently cleanse while the cocoa butter helps keep the skin hydrated. The scent, however, doesn't stick around for long, sadly. This has a simple pink label, and as it comes in a 500 ml pump bottle, this makes it easy enough to get the shower gel out. My only critique is that the pump is quite short, which means that I have to push down on it about 4 or 5 times to get the desired amount out. This comes in two different scents - Unwind, which is toasted coconut, and Energise. This costs $19.95.


I found the inclusion of a Body Oil in the collection interesting, because body oil isn't something that you find easily just in general. This only comes in Unwind and it has a coconuty scent to it, which I find inoffensive - definitely a good thing! The texture is excellent - light and just slides over the skin. This gets absorbed easily, and it leaves the skin feeling moisturised and soft. A great one to use this Summer after I've been to pole dancing class, I think! This retails for $14.95.

I was also sent the Hand and Body Lotion in Unwind, and I was quite impressed by it's texture! Again, this pump is similar to the one in the body wash - just a little too short, but I can totally overlook that, given that the lotion is light with a medium consistency and that it sinks into the skin easily without too much time. An excellent formula, and one I'll be using up! I would love to try this in the Energise too! For $19.95, you could have a generous bottle of of this.


My favourite, I have to say, is the Hand Cream. I received this in Amber, which has a warm smell to it, and I don't even know if that makes sense, but it's what immediately comes to mind. This has a twisty top, which always makes me feel like it might just disappear, but it does make the whole packaging look really cute! Again, like with the body lotion, the formula is a winner - no risk of greasy mitts here, as it gets absorbed quick smart, leaving you with moisturised hands and happy cuticles! It's no surprise, as this contains cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera and vitamin E. This comes in four flavours - Energise, Unwind, Amber and Balance, which is vanilla and patchouli. For 100ml, this will set you back $9.95. Seriously, I want to try all of the flavours!

The best part of this whole range is that it's paraben and sulphate free, and it's created from natural botanical extracts and it's made in Australia! This way, you can do something good for our body while supporting Australian made products - bonus! You can even check it out online here.

Have you tried the Botanicals range from Cotton On Body? What would you like to try?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. Love the packaging - looks like a really high-end product but at an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts