Review: Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner *


I do love a good shampoo and conditioner duo, and a while ago, I was sent these little beauties, but I've only had the chance to try them out now, so let's have a little chat about this pair of hair care goodies!
These babies have been living in my shower caddy for the last few weeks, and for a drugstore brand, it's quite decent! I talked about a similar duo from Sunsilk previously (which you can read about here), and this time round, this set is a co-creation with Yuko Yamashita. 


This is meant to keep your strands straight and maintain the shape of your hair. I found the shampoo to lather relatively well, and clean without being too drying. I was really impressed with the conditioner, however! 

With it's slightly gloopy consistency, I wasn't sure how hydrating the conditioner would be for my hair, but it really does soften up the tresses. On the flipside, I did notice a few more strands than usual coming away from my head with it's use, and I think it's just because it's so slippery! Not that I need to worry - I happen to have a thick head of hair.


Like the other set that I've tried from the brand, they also smell incredibly pretty, which I quite like. As for how well it works, I can't say that it's amazingly better at giving me straight hair than others I've tried previously, but that's actually because my hair already dries straight anyway, so that's pretty much what I expect all the time.

However, I can say that this has been another duo that I've had the pleasure to use, and I've been quite pleased with it, and it has now gotten me quite curious about the others. 

They come in a range of sizes (200 ml, 400 ml and 750 ml), and the prices range from $4.79 to $10.99. You can find Sunsilk at most supermarkets and pharmacies.

What your favourite drugstore brand or shampoo and conditioner? What do you look for in your shampoo and conditioner?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts