Review: Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator *


Indeed Labs has done a lot of things right, and this is no exception! I've been steadily using this recently, and if you're keen on a great little exfoliator that leaves your skin all smooth and clean, then this is absolutely the one for you.
Prior to this, I did once use an exfoliator that I had to mix with water in order to turn into a paste, and while I really liked it, there were a couple of things with the packaging that I didn't enjoy. Luckily, that's not the case with this one!


As you can see, this is a very fine powder that looks very unassuming initially, but once you get some water in the palm of our hand, it is a whole other story! It gets surprisingly foamy, and it even warms up a little. Then, you can get scrubbing to your heart's content!

This contains bamboo extract, rice bran powder, pineapple enzymes and okinawa red algae, all of which combined together promise to leave you with smooth skin, unclogged pores and promote cell renewal.


And does it? Definitely! I love how it feels on my skin, and how my skin feels after it! This warms up a little on the skin, which makes it feel like it's really working! The flip top on this opens without a struggle, and because it's quite wide, it isn't in any danger of getting clogged, despite living in the shower caddy and constant exposure to water.

This isn't an exfoliator I would recommend using more than twice a week. It's not abrasive, but it does feel a little tingly.

All in all, it's certainly one of my favourite new finds! I know it's been on the market for a while, and it's taken me a while to get my hands on it, but I can finally see what the fuss is about now!

Are you on the market for a new exfoliator? What's your favourite?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts