Natralus is a brand that I used to only associate with aloe vera gel, but that's all changed! A new release in February, Natralus now has lip butters as part of their range and they come in four scrumptious flavours!These lip butters are packed with shea butter and vitamin E, and exclude parabens, petroleum jelly and petrochemicals. They also contain 51mg/g of Australian organic papaya, which, considering that each tube contains 10g of product, that's a lot of papaya!
Strawberry; Honey and Vanilla; Coconut
These smell delicious in the tube, but sadly the scent does fade. They give the lips a hint of shine, but more importantly, they keep them soft and moisturised! I find the formula to be quite thick and that it does initially sit more on the lips, but it also does end up sinking in. My personal favourite has to be the Honey and Vanilla, which surprised me, given that my default flavour is strawberry. For those who are curious, Cocoa Butter is the fourth flavour.
Aussie born and bred, Natralus is also a cruelty free range that that makes a very decent aloe vera gel, just as an aside! They retail for $5.75 each and you can find them in Woolworths and selected pharmacies and health food stores.
Natralus is also very generous, because they would like for one wonderful reader to win a pack of these three yummies featured, so get cracking and start entering! Here are the rules:
1) Open to Australian entrants only
2) Leave a comment and let me know what your favourite lip balm is
3) Leave your Instagram handle in the comment if you'd like another entry
4) No giveaway blogs/accounts
5) Winner has 48 hours to respond to my announcement/email, or a new winner will be picked
6) Winner will be picked in 2 weeks - competition closes on 6/3/16
And that is everything! If you're excited about trying them out, well, fingers crossed, because you may have a pack coming your way soon!
* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own