Review: QV Shower Milk and Hand Cream *


I love an anniversary as much as the next person, and it's with much joy that I wish QV an excellent 40th year! To celebrate, they came out with two new products, and I also received the cutest little USB stick to go with them!



The shower milk comes in a white flip top plastic bottle that contains 250 ml of product. This is suitable for sensitive skin and it is fragrance free, which I can certainly vouch for, colour free, lanolin free and propylene glycol free.

This comes out as a rather runny body wash, and while it doesn't sud up, it does spread nicely on the skin, resulting in well-cleansed and refreshed skin. It is extremely gentle on my body and I can see it's particular applications (you may laugh at the pun!) for when my skin's stressed (ie dry, sunburnt, suffering from eczema). You can find this for $11.20.


I will confess to not having any hand creams with SPF 15 in it, and aside from the face, the hands are the tell-tale part of you where people can guess your age, therefore, I really need to start using some! 

This white hand cream has a slightly thick consistency to it, making it cream-like, so that it does live up to it's name! The formula is great in that it gets absorbed quickly, and it doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin. Sun protection and soft paws? Yes, please! This retails for $6.05.

I've really enjoyed using these little babies, so thank you for these lovely products, and congratulations again, QV!

Have you tried them yet? Which one are you more interested in?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions, as always, are my own

Comments

Popular Posts