Review: Jergens BB Body Cream, Foot Cream and Ultra Healing Moisturiser *


Welcome to Australia, Jergens! I have to say, I'm surprised it took you this long to get here, but better now than never!

Jergens was the first brand of body moisturiser I ever purchased on my own, and also saw the start of my journey into skincare. I'm not ashamed of it, I, once upon a time, used Jergens lotion as my face moisturiser, before my sister set me on the straight and narrow! Just looking at Jergens fills me with nostalgia, but the range has certainly changed a lot since I first tried it 15 years ago. 

So, what exactly can we expect from this range that's new to our shores?


They have a BB cream for the body, and there are a lot of expectations circling this lotion. The BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream promises '5 visible results in 5 days!', but does it deliver? It is meant to:
1) Hydrate and smooth
2) Brighten and illuminate
3) Even skin tone
4) Visibly firm skin
5) Minimise the appearance of imperfections

They left one thing out - it also has a lovely scent! It's sweet and almost reminds me of almonds, but that could just be me.

This comes in two shades, light and medium to dark, which is the one I've tried, and a great match for my Asian skin tone. It comes in a 221 ml flip lid gold tube and the product comes out a beigey shade that becomes quite clear as you rub it into your skin. 

The moisturiser sinks into the skin very quickly, and adds a subtle sheen to the skin. As stated on the box, it also appears to smooth over minor imperfections. The texture itself is light and fluffy, AND allay those fears, for while this does come out coloured, it certainly doesn't rub off on your clothes. As far as sheer tinted moisturisers go for the skin, this is fantastic!

I can honestly say that I have had a really great experience with this lovely moisturiser, and it's definitely something I'd repurchase. This retails for $14.99 and you can purchase it at Priceline.


Summer is the season of feet! I mean, how many of us wait for the first sneaky rays of the Summer sun to slip through the clouds before racing to the shoe rack to grab our thongs (that's flip flops to the rest of you around the world) and slipping them on? 

This is ideal for extra dry skin, apparently, and I do have some awkward spots on the soles of my feet. This does take a while to soak in, so don't go running down the hallway after smearing it all over your tootsies, but it's so worth it! 

I haven't used a lot of foot creams, however, I have never had one that resulted in really soft spots between the toes like I have with this one. I wriggle my toes every morning now, as I have breakfast, because I can't believe how smooth it feels between my toes!

At a very affordable $5.99, this foot cream is worth investing in!


The Ultra Healing Moisturiser is suitable for extra dry skin, and comes in four different sizes, ranging from 100 ml to 650 ml. I received a flip top bottle containing 250 ml and it comes out a slightly runny white lotion that takes a while to absorb, and is probably more ideal for the dry Winter months.

This does do an excellent job of moisturising my pins, even if the skin is slightly sticky for up to 20 minutes after application, and may be one that I'd put on the shopping list for the cooler seasons. 

This particular size retails for $6.99.


And there you have it! It's certainly very exciting having Jergens here, and I would suggest that the next time you have the chance, you should pop around to Priceline to check out the range, as it's much wider than just these three products!

Is there anything from Jergens that interests you? What would you buy first?

* This product was kindly provided for my consideration

Comments

  1. The Body BB Cream sounds interesting! I received one of their lotions in a box and love it! Smells divine too. So reasonably priced, I'm sure to pick some others up x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts