Review: Innisfree It's Real Green Tea Face Mask


It's face mask time! I received this face mask from one of my sisters (one of the best things about having siblings is having lots of girly things in common with them!) recently, and I felt like a bit of a green tea pick me up, so this really hit the spot! 


Said to add, and I quote,"vitality and energy" to my skin, this little package was excellent for my skin during a particularly warm Autumn day. The ingredients have water listed as the first ingredient - no wonder it's so moist!


Thank goodness it only threatened to drip once, as I foolishly (and absentmindedly) put this on not over the sink.


Overall, I found this to be a lovely mask with a refreshing green tea scent. It was relatively small, which fit well on my face.

This left me with bright, happy skin, which not only looked good, it also had an amazing scent. I quite enjoyed using this!

Another good one from Innisfree! Have you tried anything from them before?

Comments

  1. Looks nice! ^^
    Have a great Sunday dear! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good fit indeed! i was just about to pop on a mask :)

    I've never heard of this brand before but I do love the smell of green tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's Korean... I find the Asian masks smaller, generally. Love the smell of green tea too!

      Delete
  3. I'm always on the look out for new face masks, thanks! Definitely will have to try this one. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts