Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Blueberry


Hello lovelies! How is your week going so far? Mine's been the usual - busy at work, and otherwise kinda busy in life, so I try to take some time out to soothe my skin. In comes The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Blueberry! 


I received this in my recent swap with the lovely Jen at Vibrant Beauty (see swap details here), and seeing as I thought my skin needed a bit of mid week pick me up, I picked this up and placed it on my face!


I don't really see blueberry as an ingredient in this, unlike some of the other masks I've tried previously, but I could really smell the berry in the serum!


Speaking of which, I was hit with a fresh fruity scent when I opened the sachet. I found the serum to be a little thick and gluggy serum, and I have to say, putting it on in the middle of Winter? Not a great idea, because it was so cold!



That said, I was glad I did in the end, because my skin felt softer after the 12 minutes of leaving it on! A very satisfactory mask, so thanks, Jen! Look at that lovely shot with the scary sheet mask on!

Have you tried anything from The Face Shop before? What's your favourite face mask?

Comments

  1. I've been trialing some sheet masks and they've been freezing!!! Haha. I've heard that some people have put the sachet in a bowl of warm water to warm the mask before using, might have to give it a go :) Love berry scents x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That's a good tip - as long as I don't end up scalding myself!

      Delete
  2. That mask looks very nice! :)
    Have a beautiful Friday dear!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rinako! Hope you've had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I need to apply a face mask sometime soon. ^^ I haven't used a Faceshop product in ages, but I used to have quite a bit back in the day, especially face masks. They were always so good.

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun to apply - just not this time of the year here!

      Delete
  4. Yay, glad you liked it! And I always like seeing sheet mask selfies ;) Hope you're having a great weekend, Leah! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They're always a good shot to take! Hope you've had a great one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts