Review: Nivea Deep Cleansing Facial Kit

 
These days, everyone and their dog are churning out cleansing tools similar to Clarisonics. I got this as part of a gift with purchase from Priceline last month. See here for more details. I was quite excited when I got it, because I was interested in getting an Olay one, or even investing in a Clarisonic, after reading all the wonderful reviews online.
 
Here's what I found when I opened the box:
 
 
A cute little baby blue case that stores everything, and two AA batteries! Included in the package, I found the handle, two brush heads and two cleansing pads, as well as instructions.

 



 
With two settings, low and high (the low being for your face, and high for your body, although a little odd, seeing as it's NOT waterproof), it's supposed to be a deep cleansing tool.

I've used it couple of times now, and I don't think I've really noticed a difference, but I'm going to give it another few weeks, then update accordingly!

What about you? Do you use a similar tool? If so, which one, and do you love it?

Comments

  1. I just got mine today! funny thing I picked it up cause I read free gift so I thought it meant if I purchased something from Nivea lol anyways the cashier didn't say anything so I only paid $6 for the cleanser and got my gadget! lol cannot wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blissful Me Medspa is a medical-grade spa which provides services to clients and customers directly by a board-certified physician, who is well rounded with professional aesthetic skills and a background in family medicine. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a successful unit and exceptionally valuable for us we need to compose a blog about this pack on my site which is Smart Health Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information and also visit my article. deep cleansing facial dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information it was very helpful
    Deep Cleansing Facial with Extraction Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I'm absolutely fascinated by Korean beauty rituals! The dedication and meticulousness that go into their skincare routines are truly admirable. The 10-step skincare routine, with steps like double cleansing, sheet masks, and serums, seems like a fantastic way to ensure your skin stays healthy and radiant. I've started incorporating some of these steps into my own routine, and I'm already seeing a difference. The emphasis on prevention and protection, rather than just covering up flaws, is a mindset I can definitely get behind. Kudos to Korean beauty enthusiasts for sharing their secrets with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts